Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Flashbacks

Although it's mostly sort of stupid, tehnoobz.com started updating again. I'm ashamed to say that I did stuff like this when I was 14, although not with all the h4x0r language. I could never quite figure that stuff out. I had plenty of angelfire pages loaded with midis, animated gifs, frames, obnoxious starfield backgrounds and any other stereotype you could think of. It appears angelfire has deleted all of my old accounts (I think I might have had some stuff on geocities too), so thankfully I can't show you what I wasted my time on in high school. Those sites made punkrocks.net look like the New York Times.

In other news, you should read the Platelets blog. It's supposed to be a band, but mostly it's just an amusing, albeit rarely-updated, blog.

No comments: